Monday, December 24, 2012

Getting Started

I love learning about Buffalo and its history. 
I love supporting people who are from Buffalo. 
I love to read. 

It makes sense then that I start up a "Lovin' On Buffalo Book Club" to continue to expand my knowledge of the area and support local writers who have published books! 


The book club is open to ALL, and I hope you will join in. We are currently looking for charter members to participate in the book club. If you are interested, you can e-mail Krystal at ksondel@hotmail.com and we will add you to our mailing list. 


The intent is to have everything set for January 2013. Taking into account busy schedules, we are going to start off with six books a year, one every other month, and plan meetings at different local coffee shops/eateries to discuss the books. 

If you have a published book about Buffalo or are from Buffalo, please feel free to e-mail me your book information and we will get it added to the reading list. 

Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment